vendredi 17 août 2007

The Camel's Back

The War in Iraq.

THIS STUPID MINE STORY COVERAGE THAT IS EMOTIONALLY SADISTIC TO EVERYONE! 6 have died in the rescue effort. Blessed be the dead. It is so cruel to witness that I can only whisper.

Steroids
Barry Bonds = A Sign of the Times

Tour de France = Humans Chasing the Sun

Pro Wrestling = Death

Lead paint on toys -- China is off the chain

Poisonous dog and cat snacks -- China's regulatory boards are off the chain -- Hey, they either execute perpetrators of corporate or governmental fraud, or the perpetrator commits suicide -- Have you noticed?

Dog Fighting -- Real Sports showed Canine Euthanasia. I was sad.

Bryant Gumble (Gumbo) reciting the transcribed words "Fuck" and "Mother Fucker" in his interview with PacMan Jones . . . I really became undone. It was like watching an all male dance ensemble do a re-enactment of the cat fight between the Jiggaboos and the Wanna-bees from Spike Lee's School Daze in slow motion with razor blade cuff links in High Definition while going through Meth withdrawal.

The Stock Market -- I mean come on! Was I the only one expecting this? I am glad I did not take the bait. Plus I refuse to pay $300,000 dollars for anything that has vinyl siding on it or is made from compressed wood. Take my advice. Do not buy anything built after 1995 because the materials are skimpy. The demand for natural resources in China has made building materials very expensive.

The resignation of Oliver Thomas. Just a big DAMN! I mean damn.

The Suburban Transit and New Jersey Transit fares went up but the delays are just as bad. Yesterday was just hard.

And now . . . on top of all of this . . . D'Angelo.
I guess sexy is a state of mind.
I just hope he doesn't smell like fried whiting, pickles and white bread.
Then he is ruined.

What can I say. Keep your heads up.




Aucun commentaire: